Elder Law

In addition to a Will, most people at some time will need a Power of Attorney and a Living Will, also called an Advanced Directive.

A Power of Attorney allows you to appoint your loved ones or a trusted friend to handle your affairs if you become incapacitated or unavailable.

An Advance Directive will allow you to make or appoint a loved one or friend to make important medical decisions for you when you are unable, rather than a hospital, or worse, a Court. These documents can be quickly and efficiently prepared.

In the event your loved one is unable to make decisions for themselves and a Power of Attorney or Living Will were not prepared in advance, Attorney Peles can represent you in Guardianship proceedings.

His valuable experience in Elder Law issues including dealing with nursing homes , as staff attorney for the New Jersey Ombudsman for the Institutionalized Elderly can help you with your unique circumstances.

Please contact Attorney Peles to schedule a consultation.

Contact Us Today!

Ronald P. Peles, Esq.


212 Aldin Road

Stewartsville, NJ 08886


Phone:   908-479-1777

Fax:        844-270-7944

Email:    ronaldpeleslaw@gmail.com


Special Facebook Promotion

Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.

Print Print | Sitemap
Copyright 2008-2013. Ronald P. Peles Attorney at Law